Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, August 6, 2010

OH MY... I WOULD BE SCREAMING !

the little letters read..
HE'S RIGHT BEHIND ME, ISN'T HE?
I would be saying more than
Oh my golly! The thoughts of a little critter
on my head gives me the willies! YUCK!
-----------------------------------------
NOW FOR OUR TWO OH MY 'GOLLY' MOMENTS
FOR TODAY...
The first is that Leisa's health issues continue,
now they are telling her as of today that
she'll have to under go another surgery in
aprox 3 months! : / uggg!
GOD BLESS, STRENGTHEN AND HEAL HER PLEASE
----------------------------------
And our second OH MY 'GOLLY' MOMENT FOR TODAY
Is that our one and only grandson, NATHAN LEE KIMBERLIN
will be playing football this year!
OH MY!
PROTECT HIM PLEASE LORD, AND HELP
HIM TO HAVE A TERRIFIC TIME PLAYING!
-------------------------
I got 23 pints of refrigerator pickles canned today.
They are so good, and so CRUNCHY!
YUMMY!
----------------------------
And I canned 5 more pints of tomato juice
for my husband today.
HE LOVES IT!
-------------------------------
Wish we had some good 'round' green beans
to can, our family LOVES the round beans,
but just will not eat the flat green beans for
some reason. But we have all clay dirt, and have to
use raised beds even for our tomatoes, so beans, corn
and such just don't stand a chance... Can you imagine
raised beds for them, we would have to buy truck loads
of dirt... Well, anyway, we are thankful for what we have.
-----------------------------
which brings me to this..
A prisoner in jail received a letter from his wife:
"I have decided to plant some lettuce in the back garden.
When is the best time to plant them?"
The prisoner, knowing that the prison guards read all the mail,
replied in a letter: "Dear Wife, whatever you do,
DO NOT touch the back garden!
That is where I hid all the gold."
A week or so later, he received another letter from his wife:
"You wouldn't believe what happened. Some men
came with shovels to the house, and dug up the whole
back garden." The prisoner wrote another letter:
"Dear wife, NOW is the best time to plant the lettuce!"
---------------------------------------
okay, so it's not going to leave you rolling with laughter,
but a little chuckle will be sufficient ; )
lighten up and enjoy life some! SMILE!
------------------------------
My poor Mother said she had another miserable night and morning
last night/this morning (second in a row) I will be glad once they
decide what to do for her and how to treat her..
especially for the pain and discomfort..
PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS
------------------------------------------------
Barbara too, I haven't heard from her since her biopsy,
but I surely have kept her in my prayers and hope you
all have too. I know what she's going through,
mentally can be as hard as physically sometimes.
The worry of just "NOT KNOWING"
GOD BLESS AND HEAL HER PLEASE!
------------------------------------------------
GOD
GRANT ME THE
SERENITY
TO ACCEPT THE THINGS
I CANNOT CHANGE.
COURAGE
TO CHANGE THE
THINGS I CAN, AND
WISDOM
TO KNOW
THE DIFFERENCE
AMEN
========================
Have Faith In God
Have faith in God when your pathway is lonely.
He sees and knows all the way you have trod;
Never alone are the least of His children;
Have faith in God, have faith in God.
Have faith in God when your prayers are unanswered,
Your earnest plea He will never forget;
Wait on the lord, trust His word and be patient,
Have faith in God. He'll answer yet.
Have faith in God in your pain and your sorrow,
His heart is touched with your grief and despair;
Cast all your cares and your burdens upon Him,
And leave them there, oh, leave them there.
Have faith in God though all else fall about you;
Have faith in God, He provides for His own:
He cannot fail though all kingdoms shall perish.
He rules. He reigns upon His throne.
Refrain:
Have faith in God, He's on His throne,
Have faith in God, He watches over His own;
He cannot fail, He must prevail,
Have faith in God, Have faith in God.
======================================
"Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God." Ps 42:1
---------------------------------------
If you would like to post a comment, please feel
free to do so. Hope that you and your family
have a wonderful evening, and
GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU

No comments: