Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, April 1, 2011

WHEEEW, IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!

HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL

APRIL FOOLS DAY! I was going to write some silly story and pretend it to be the truth (for a little while) and say April Fools

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But, I'll give ya a break (*.*) LOL ==================================


IN LOVING MEMORY OF GARLAND MONTGOMERY 1/16/1946 -- 3/30/2011 WHAT A GOOD AND GENTLE MAN! "GOD BLESS"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tonight on his paper from the funeral home (at Family night)

TO THOSE I LOVE

When I am gone, release me, let me go I have so many things to see and do. You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears, be happy that we had so many years. I gave you my love so you can only guess how much you gave me in happiness. I thank you for the love you each have shown, but now it's time I traveled on alone. So grieve a while for me, if grieve you must. Then let your grief be comforted by trust. It's only for a while that we must part. So bless the memories within your heart. I won't be far away, for life goes on. So if you need me, call and I will come. Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near. And if you listen with your heart, you'll hear, and my love around you soft and clear. And then, when you must come this way alone I'll greet you with a smile and "WELCOME HOME" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE, PRAYER, AND DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO NEEDIE, STEVIE, AND THE EXTENDED FAMILY.. "GOD BLESS"

==============================

MY PARTY ANIMALS! CUTE AREN'T THEY! LOVING AND PRECIOUS! THANK YOU GOD! AND THANKS NORMAN AND LEISA FOR SHARING THEM!! THE OTHER FELLA "B" IS ONE OF NATHAN'S FRIENDS @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ AH, BACK HOME FIRST WORK, THEN I STOPPED BY AND GOT US A SUB FROM SUBWAYS, THEN I STOPPED BY AND SAW FRANCES (one of my 'sisters') she works right beside Subways Then home, ate lunch with my "better half" (*.*) of nearly 41 years Leaned over on him (on the love sofa) and we took a nap Got up, took a bath, washed and dried my hair, we dressed and off to the funeral home. Afterwards we stopped by ARBY'S for a sandwich for supper.. then on home! WHEW, I AM POOPED! BUT DON'T WORRY, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH OF YOU GOD'S BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS! AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR NEEDIE AND STEVIE AND THEIR EXTENDED FAMILY AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR EVELYN AND HER FAMILY AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR LEISA, AND HER UPCOMING SURGERY PRAYING FOR MICHELLE.. "HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER" PRAYING FOR DAVID (my brother n law) PRAYING FOR NORMAN PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY, AND KRISTIN PRAYING FOR JENNA PRAYING FOR THE SICK, THE HURTING, THE GRIEVING, AND THE DEPRESSED.. that God's blessings will be upon you.. PRAYING FOR THOSE THAT NEED JOBS, JOB IMPROVEMENTS, BENEFITS, AND SECURITY THANKFULLY THINGS ARE GOING WELL, (BUT BUSY) AT WORK HOPEFULLY LOOKING UP FOR ALL OF US (I pray) THANKFULLY CHRIS WILL BE GOING BACK TO WORK.. (yet, praying for his traveling safety) PRAYING FOR JEFF A JOB! PLEASE!!! AND FOR HIM TO REALLY GET ON WITH HIS LIFE, AND MAKE GOOD FOR HIMSELF PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY, AND GOD'S GUIDANCE FOR OUR LEADERS PRAYING FOR SAFETY FOR OUR SOLDIERS, AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES PRAYING FOR THE CHILDREN EVERYWHERE! AND PRAYING FOR THE INNOCENT OF THE WORLD!

---------------------------------------------------

No comments: