Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Thursday, March 31, 2011

GOD'S BOXES


PRAYING FOR NEEDIE AND STEVIE TONIGHT,

WITH OUR SYMPATHY..

-----------------


=======================================

Praying too for David tonight.. God's Blessings,

and His loving, healing arms to surround you David!

------------------------------


------------

Love and prayers

###############################


GOD'S BOXES

I have in my hands two boxes which God gave me to hold He said,

"Put all your sorrows in the black, And all your joys in the gold."


I heeded His words, and in the two boxes Both my joys and sorrows I stored

But though the gold became heavier each day The black was as light as before With curiosity, I opened the black I wanted to find out why And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole Which my sorrows had fallen out by. I showed the hole to God, and mused aloud, "I wonder where my sorrows could be." He smiled a gentle smile at me. "My child, they're all here with me." I asked, "God, why give me the boxes,Why the gold, and the black with the hole?" "My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings, The black is for you to let go." ~Author Unknown~ ######################################

WELL, THE KIDS PICKED THEIR BEDROOM COLORS TONIGHT.. They also picked a bedspread, sheets, curtains, scatter rug, pillows, and a dresser spread.. and the paint of course Now just for getting it all done, once the weather is warmer and dry! They were so cute, and excited! to our surprise, they had chosen a reddish salmon color (when we were home, and looking online) But, OH, WHEN WE GOT THERE, THINGS WERE DIFFERENT THEY CHOSE A TURQUOISE CALLED "COOL AND CLEAR TURQUOISE" LOOKS LIKE IT WILL ALL MATCH REALLY GOOD.. The bedspread they chose had turquoise, light blue, a darker blue, bright green, purple and turquoise in it. AMAZING, HOW QUICKLY THEY DECIDED, AND JUST HOW CUTE THEY WERE ABOUT IT ALL.. SEEMED LIKE A GOOD DEAL OF FUN FOR THEM ALSO (*.*) "THANKS GOD, FOR ALL OF OUR PRECIOUS GRANDCHILDREN, AS WELL AS OUR CHILDREN INCLUDING OUR DAUGHTER N LAWS, WE DEEPLY LOVE EACH OF THEM" =================================================

THEY ALSO PICKED A COUPLE OF THINGS FOR THEIR 'WESTERN DANCE' TOMORROW NIGHT AT SCHOOL!


----------------------- HER OUTFIT IS A RED PLAID BLOUSE AND BLACK GAUCHOS WITH A RED COWGIRL HAT AND RED COWGIRL BOOTS

SHE WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE COWGIRL IN THEM! NATHAN'S IS BLACK JEANS, WHITE SHIRT, BLACK COWBOY HAT AND COWBOY BOOTS! HE WILL BE A HANDSOME 'COWBOY' IN HIS!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

PRAYING FOR EACH OF YOU TONIGHT! GOD'S WONDERFUL BLESSINGS BE SHOWERED UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: