Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Thursday, February 16, 2012

AH, THE BIRDS WERE SINGING, THANKS GOD!




EVEN THOUGH IT RAINED TODAY.. THIS MORNING WHEN I WALKED OUT TO GO TO WORK, THE BIRDS WERE SINGING... "THANK YOU GOD" I surely love hearing them sing





The man whispered "God, speak to me" And a Bluebird sang But the man did not hear. So the man yelled "God speak to me!" And the thunder rolled across the sky But the man did not listen The man looked around and said "God let me see you" And a star shone brightly But the man did not notice. So, the man cried out in despair
"Touch me God and let me know that you are here" Whereupon God reached down and touched the man But the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.
Don't miss out on God's blessings, just because they aren't packaged the way we expect them to be.. And then, don't forget to be grateful for every one of those gifts..
================================================================
Louis Armstrong ~ What a wonderful world - YouTube
========================================================
LILY HAD SOME GREAT NEWS TODAY.. THANK YOU LORD
'yes it could have been better, but still, it could have been a lot worse'


YouTube - Don Moen-Give Thanks
==================================================

JAKE, WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND FRANCES FOR YOUR TRIP TOMORROW


PRAYING FOR GOOD NEWS AND A WONDERFUL OUTCOME! WE LOVE YOU BOTH! "GOD BLESS YOU BOTH"
==============================================
RIP MRS CELIA ROSE...

(no, I don't know why people always say rest in peace...


boy, who could rest in peace when you see THE SAVIORS FACE? Or even the faces of your loved ones that have gone on before.... BE HAPPY, SING, PRAISE AND DANCE.. )
YouTube - I can only imagine (Wynonna Judd) -


======================================================


Sing ...

Praise the Lord in joyful song,
Praise Him, Praise Him all day long.
But what of me, I cannot sing;
I have no melody to bring?
Then read again, oh joy of joys,
The Lord said, "Make a joyful noise."



============================================




========================================================


Elvis Presley - I believe (gospel) - YouTube



===========================================================



SPECIAL THANKS TO JEANIE... LOVE YA, AND GOD BLESS YOU!========================================================
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS, GOD BE WITH AND BLESS EACH OF YOU AND DRAW EACH OF US CLOSER TO HIM AND INTO HIS WILL FOR OUR LIVES..
SPECIAL PRAYER FOR LITTLE EVAN, GOD BLESS HIM AND ALL THE OTHER CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASE.. PRAYING TOO FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS CANCER OF ANY KIND... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A JOB! SPECIAL 'UNSPOKEN' PRAYERS FOR NORMAN J. (our son) AND HIS FAMILY.. AND FOR JEFF TOO... "GOD BLESS"

















No comments: