Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

IN LOVING MEMORY OF CELIA ROSE

IN LOVING MEMORY OF CELIA ROSE

MARCH 18, 1926 - FEBRUARY 13, 2012

Psalm 23 (NKJV) The Lord the Shepherd of His People A Psalm of David. 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 5. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over 6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIMPLE ROSE



I send to you a 'Simple' rose
So delicate of hue.
No duplicate to master
Just touched by morning's dew.



God kissed it's bud to open
And with beauty it was spread.
Each petal there is so unique,
Created in God's head.



Each blessed with joys of greatness
So many we don't know,
But with this Rose, I send to you
My 'Simple' love I show.


Written & Submitted By:
Carolyn Ford Witt


=======================================================




========================================================

PRAYING FOR LILY TONIGHT AS SHE RECOVERS IN THE HOSPITAL FROM HER SURGERY... WE LOVE YOU, GOD BLESS AND HEAL PLEASE AND GRANT YOUR WONDERFUL INNER PEACE.. AND PRAYING TOO FOR JAKE AND HIS UPCOMING SURGERY... LOVE AND PRAYERS ALWAYS!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR THE ROSE FAMILY.. "GOD BLESS" SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR LILY, AND FOR JAKE AND THEIR FAMILIES.. WE LOVE THEM.. SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST FOR EVAN AND ALL THE OTHER CHILDREN WITH EB.. PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PRAYING FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS LOST A LOVED ONE.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL LEAD, GUIDE AND BLESS OUR LEADERS TO DO HIS WILL.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE SOLDIERS AND THEIR FAMILIES.. SAFETY, INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS, FOR EACH WE PRAY..



































































No comments: