Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, March 30, 2012

NEED I SAY MORE?

IT'S FRIDAY... IT'S PAYDAY... NEED I SAY MORE??

BESIDES... "THANK YOU GOD!"


Louis Armstrong ~ What a wonderful world - YouTube
#################################################


All Things Bright And Beautiful - YouTube


=============================================================
Once upon a time there was a Baby Mouse and Mother Mouse. They lived in a hole in the skirting board in a big, warm house with lots of cheese to eat, where they wanted for nothing. Then, one day, Mother Mouse decided to take Baby Mouse outside of their home. Waiting outside for them was a huge ginger tomcat, licking it’s lips and waiting to eat them both up. “Mother, Mother! What should we do?” Cried Baby Mouse, clinging to his mother’s tail. Mother Mouse paused, staring up into the beady eyes of the hungry cat. But she wasn’t scared, because she knew exactly how to deal with big, scary cats. She opened her mouth and took in a deep breath. “Woof! Woof! Bark bark bark!” She shouted, and the cat ran away as fast as he could. “Wow, Mother! That was amazing!” Baby Mouse said to his mother, smiling happily. “And that, my child, is why it is always best to have a second language.”


###############################################################


Heart Of A Mouse
From Heart of the Enlightened By Anthony De Mello
A mouse was in constant distress because of its fear of the cat. A magician took pity on it and turned it into a cat. But then it became afraid of the dog. So the magician turned it into a dog. Then it began to fear the panther, so the magician turned it into a panther. Whereupon it was full of fear for the hunter. At this point, the magician gave up. He turned it into a mouse again saying, "Nothing I do for you is going to be of any help because you have the heart of a mouse."
#######################################################

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD IT SAID "THE THING I FEARED MOST, CAME UPON ME." ? Well, I know if you've read my blog, you know I have a fear and dread of going in late for work... WELL, this morning .. "IT WAS CLOSE!" We had sit on the love sofa watching something on the tv last night and WHEN I WOKE UP.. (lol) it was right late.. So, I woke him up and off to bed we went.. Both still semi fuzzy headed! Well, (unknown to me, he changed the alarm to the time HE needed to get him up for work, 'not remembering that I had to go in early again this morning'.. Then when the alarm went off.. I got on up, dressed.. turned on the coffee pot and was going to feed the animals and fish and pack his lunch when I glanced at the clock .. It was 6:05 ... I leave the house when I am working the breakfast shift by 5:50 !!!! So, I rushed around and around and was ready in just moments.. Went outside to find his truck behind my car.. I opened the door and yelled and told him to come move his truck, "I was going to be really late" So, LOL here he came still in what he sleeps in with his tennis shoes on and moved the truck.. (NEED I SAY MORE) LOL.. I would have loved to have had a camera (and time enough to take a picture) It was priceless!!! THANKS BABE! ... ROD STEWART - Have I Told You Lately - YouTube


################################################
P.S. I did make it in time to have everything done.. and before the actual time that we are supposed to be there.. so I am grateful!! And, I am grateful that there wasn't "some people" behind me on my QUICK way down.. and some SLOW POKES in front of me! lol
##########################################################


YES, I DO HAVE A FEW THINGS TO DO.. BUT FOR THE MOST PART... THEY ARE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL MORNING SINCE "I AM OFF TOMORROW!" THIS OLE HEEL SPUR HAS MY FOOT "HOT" AND ACHING.. SO I AM GOING TO TAKE A COUPLE OF TYLENOL AND KICK BACK WITH MY PRECIOUS HUSBAND... HE IS WATCHING A WESTERN NOW AND WE HAVE A COUPLE OF MOVIES ABOUT HORSES.. (even though we will NOT watch all of them tonight)
################################################
angels among us - YouTube


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JAKE AND FRANCES TOO.. PRAYERS FOR MRS TERRY AND HER UPCOMING SURGERY.. PRAYERS FOR LILY AND HER RECOVERY FROM SURGERY.. PRAYING FOR EVAN AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB, CANCER AND EVERY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES.. AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH NASTY OLE CANCER.. SUCH A DREADFUL THING.. GOD COMFORT, HEAL AND BLESS EACH AND GRANT INNER PEACE TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE NEEDING A JOB AND (OR) THE WANT AND WILL TO WORK! UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR JENNA AND BETTY JO AND HER FAMILY.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GOD'S GUIDANCE UPON IT.. PRAYING FOR ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS AND THEIR SAFE AND QUICK RETURN HOME AND THEIR PEACE OF MINDS AND SOULS AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR CHRIS AND ALL THE TRAVELING HE HAS TO DO FOR WORK.. THANKING YOU FOR JEFF AND NORMAN JR'S JOBS, AS WELL AS FOR MINE.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN REQUEST, AND NEEDS" .. (and asking that you'll pray with us about ours) PRAYING ALSO FOR THE FOLKS AT "THE RETIREMENT HOME" MANY ARE REPORTED TO HAVE A NASTY VIRUS!.. AND THANKING GOD FOR ALL HIS GOODNESS, HIS LOVE, GRACE, MERCIES, GUIDANCE, AND BLESSINGS.. THANK YOU GOD IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.. "Shout to the Lord" Hand Mime - YouTube






















































No comments: