Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DID YOU FORGET YOUR WORTH?

She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens.
She smiles when she feels like screaming,
and she sings when she feels like crying.
She cries when she's happy
and laughs when she's afraid.
Her love is unconditional.
There's only one thing wrong with her.
She forgets what she's worth!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been one of those days today..
My Mom had a really painful day, yet she tries
so hard not to let it show. She said tonight that
she hates us seeing her in so much pain, so she tries to
hide her pain and not ask for her meds so we won't know.
(Honestly, she takes a lot of medicines, but not near all that
she is allowed to take, or even what the hospice team thinks she should be taking)
We told her that we would much rather
her take her allowed medicines and be as comfortable as
possible, because as hard as she tries to hide it, we see her pain.
And we feel her pain! A lot of times, just by looking at her and knowing
how hard she is trying.. "God Bless"
(but she tries just sooo hard to hide it) Ah, a Mother's heart..
awesome isn't it? I know she's precious, for sure!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Precious Mother
Author:Unknown
Mom You've given me so much,
Love from your heartand the warmth of your touch.
The gift of life and you're a friend to me.
We have a very Special Bond
which only comes from God... I'm sure you agree.
As a child I would say Mommy I Love You,
Now you're my Mother so dearI love you even more
with each and every new year.
If I could had chosen, I would have picked no other.
Than for you...to be my lifelong friend
and Precious Mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deuteronomy 5:16‘ Honor your father and your mother,
as the LORD your God has commanded you,
that your days may be long, and that it may be well
with you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give thanks With a grateful heart
Give thanks To the Holy One
Give thanks
Because He's given Jesus Christ His Son
Give thanks With a grateful heart
Give thanks To the Holy One
Give thanks
Because He's given Jesus Christ His Son
And now let the weak Say "I am strong"
Let the poor say"I am rich"
Because of what the Lord
Has done for us
Give thanks,
Give thanks,
Give thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our brother John came in this evening to spend some
time with Mom again..
She sure enjoys his visits! Thanks John.
It was a real surprise to her because she thought he
was going to come in on Friday (*.*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She also loves when Joni and Ashley comes with him,
but this time, it just couldn't be..
GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: