Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Thursday, November 18, 2010

HEY FRED AND ETHEL

FRED AND ETHEL
AKA NATHAN AND ABIGAIL
ON A FLIN STONE CAR
Well, they both went back to school today..
Nathan stayed all day, but Abigail had to come
home.. she had a slight fever and just felt like being at home.
GOD BLESS BOTH OF THEM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stayed home today myself.. uggg, what a day!
First time in three years I have called in "sick"
(even though I did miss the first 16 days
last year when I broke my rib) I hate to miss work.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!
I had spells of being to HOT! then I would have the CHILLS
(*.*) and cough my silly brains out, and half of my chest!
I have been on meds around the clock, so "maybe I'll be better
tomorrow" I hope so. I am not used to being sick, and I don't like
being sick either... (to old for it! (*.*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Corinthians 12:10 (King James Version)
10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches,
in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake:
for when I am weak, then am I strong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Needless to say, I didn't go to Mom's today..
But I was told that she had a late morning, and was back
in bed when I talked to Jenna today.
I hope she's feeling better and has a wonderful,
SOUND, RESTFUL NIGHT OF SLEEP
(so Jenna can too) both could use it, I'm sure!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, so to lighten up a little..
A man walked into a restaurant in a strange town.
The waiter came and asked him for his order.
Feeling lonely, he replied, "Meat loaf and a kind word."
When the waiter returned with the meat loaf, the man said,
"Where's the good word?"
The waiter put down the meat loaf and sighed,
bent down and whispered
"Don't eat the meat loaf."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear God, thank You for Jesus, and all of His sacrifice.
Thank You for Your perfect love, Word, grace, forgiveness,
salvation, mercies, blessings, and inner peace.
Thank You for our family, our extended families, our
church families, our friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
Bless each of us please spiritually, physically, emotionally,
mentally, financially (with jobs for all that will work)
and with inner peace and safety. Bless the sick and hurting,
wrap Your arms around each of them and hold them securely.
Bless our country please and guide our leaders, draw
us all closer to You. Thank You Father for all You
do and we give You our love, thanks, honor, praise and glory
in Jesus Holy name, amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: