Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW

The New Footprints
Now imagine you and the Lord Jesus are walking together in the snow.

For much of the way the Lord's footprints go along steadily, consistently, rarely varying in the pace. But your prints are in a disorganized stream of zig zags, starts, stops, turnarounds, circles, departures, and returns. For much of the way it seems to go like this. But gradually, your footprints come in line with the Lord's, soon paralleling His consistently. You and Jesus are walking as true friends.
This seems perfect, but then an interesting thing happens; your footprints that once etched the snow next to the Master's are now walking precisely in His steps. Inside His large footprints is the smaller "snow print," safely enclosed. You and Jesus are becoming one; this goes on for many miles.
But gradually you notice another change. The footprints inside the larger footprints seem to grow larger. Eventually it disappears altogether. There is only one set of footprints. They have become one; again this goes on for a long time.
But then something awful happens. The second set of footprints is back. This time it seems even worse than before. Zig zags all over the place. Stop...start. Deep gashes in the snow. A veritable mess of prints. You're amazed and shocked. But this is the end of your dream.
Now you speak:
"Lord, I understand the first scene with the zig zags, fits, starts, and so on. I was a new Christian, just learning. But You walked on through the storm and helped me learn to walk with You."
"That is correct," replied the Lord.
"Then, when the smaller footprints were inside of Yours, I was actually learning to walk in Your steps. I followed You very closely."
"Very good. You have understood everything so far."
"Then the smaller footprints grew and eventually filled in with Yours. I suppose that I was actually growing so much that I was becoming more like You in every way."
"Precisely."
"But this is my question, Lord. Was there a regression of something? The footprints went back to two, and this time it was worse than the first."

The Lord smiles, then laughs. "You didn't know?" He says,
"That was when we danced."
YouTube - Who Am I Casting Crowns
FOR HE WILL TURN YOUR MOURNING INTO DANCING!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT I PERSONALLY AM NOT
CRAZY ABOUT SNOW! NOT AT ALL...
BUT THAT "FOOTPRINTS" POEM, SHINES A "BRIGHTER LIGHT"
ON THE WHOLE IDEA OF SNOW ("HIS LIGHT")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He Lives
I serve a risen saviour; He’s in the world today.
I know that He is living whatever man may say.
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer
And just the time I need Him, He’s always there.
Chorus:
He lives, He lives. Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and He talks with me,
Along life’s narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart.
You ask me how I know He lives;
He lives within my heart
In all the world around me I see His loving care
And though my heart grows weary I never will despair.
I know that He is leading through all the stormy blast;
The day of His appearing will come at last.
Rejoice, rejoice; O Christian; lift up your voice and sing
Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ, the King!
The Hope of all who seek Him, the Help of all who find;
None other is so loving, so good and kind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL, ABOUT MOM...
"PITIFUL"
she is so absolutely helpless now..
barely can move a muscle and cannot say anything
that you can understand now! And the look she
gives you seems to be saying that she knows you cannot
understand her or what she is trying to say (*
IT'S SO SAD, AND SHE HAS SUFFERED SO MUCH..
"GOD BLESS HER AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS TO GO
THROUGH SUCH A TERRIBLE THING, GRANT EACH OF THEM
INNER PEACE, COMFORT, EASE OF PAIN, AND MOST OF ALL
YOUR WONDERFUL LOVING ARMS AND MERCY,
THANK YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN "
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please also pray for us at work,
by us, I am referring to a co-worker and myself
that we will be offered decent full time jobs
with hours that we can live easily with
God's will be done!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and pray for everyone that is looking for work,
that there will be available, suitable jobs
thank you, prayers are always wonderful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YouTube - God Will Make A Way

No comments: