Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, August 19, 2012

BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS?? EVER BEEN THERE??

BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge over troubled water (with lyrics) - YouTube
========================================================
EVER BEEN THERE, EVEN IN YOUR HEART, OR MIND ON YOUR BEHALF? OR FOR A FRIEND OR LOVED ONE??? HE'S RIGHT THERE WITH US!

LET'S JUST SHARE THESE LYRICS.. AS THOUGH THEY WERE A SPECIAL NOTE RIGHT FROM GOD! ............................
"(CHILD) When you're weary Feeling small  When tears are in your eyes  I will dry them all  I'm on your side  When times get rough  And friends just can't be found  Like a bridge over troubled water  I will lay me down  Like a bridge over troubled water  I will lay me down When you're down and out  When you're on the street  When evening falls so hard  I will comfort you I'll take your part  When darkness comes  And pain is all around  Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down  Like a bridge over troubled water  I will lay me down  Sail on Silver Girl,  Sail on by Your time has come to shine  All your dreams are on their way  See how they shine If you need a friend I'm sailing right behind  Like a bridge over troubled water  I will ease your mind  Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind"
                             ================================================
HEBREWS 13:5  "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
                             ==================================================
 When I confess my feelings of inadequacies, when I admit I'm helpless to heal the wounded ones in my care, I get to a place of reliance - and that's just where God wants me. For in this place of helplessness, God takes center stage. And when I let God lead, miracles start to happen. Although I'd remove the pain and trauma with a snap of my fingers if I could, I know God is working.  WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE FROM TIME TO TIME,   HAVE WE NOT.. EVEN IF IT'S ALL IN OUR MINDS, OR JUST ON OUR HEARTS.. OR EVEN  "FOR A FAMILY MEMBER, OR A FRIEND"..
===========================================================
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)

"WHAT A LOVING FATHER! HELP US PLEASE FATHER TO HAVE TOTAL FAITH IN YOU, EVEN WHEN TROUBLES ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER OUR MINDS AND HEARTS... AND ESPECIALLY IF IT'S FOR A FRIEND, SO WE MAY SAY THE RIGHT THINGS TO DRAW THEM CLOSER TO YOU"
                      ================================================
                           YouTube - ?Draw Me Close to You - Michael W. Smith??
                 =====================================================
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TODAY AND EVERYDAY.. HOPE THAT "TROUBLES" SEEM REALLY FAR AWAY FROM YOU AND THE ONES YOU LOVE.. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND WRAP HIS ARMS AROUND YOU AND DRAW YOU CLOSER TO HIM, AND MAY HE POUR HIS GRACE AND INNER PEACE UPON YOU."
=========================
                 YouTube - As The Deer
====================================

SPECIAL PRAYER TONIGHT FOR DICKIE.. BARBARA'S HUSBAND, AND HIS CO-WORKERS.. THAT THEIR JOB WILL CONTINUE.. THINGS WILL WORK OUT AND IT WILL BE BETTER THAN THEY HOPE FOR.. PRAYING TO FOR JAKE AND FRANCES (hope things are going better and those treatments have worked and it's over with)... PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY (Norman's mother) she will celebrate her 86th birthday on the 27)... PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR NORMAN, THAT HE WILL SOON GET FEELING BETTER AND THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR HIM EVEN BETTER THAN HE'S HOPING FOR ESPECIALLY HIS STRENGTH TO RETURN ONCE AGAIN.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS AS WE START ANOTHER SCHOOL YEAR ON THIS COMING WEDNESDAY, HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO AND KRISTIN, AND THANKING YOU FOR THEIR TERRIFIC TRIP AND THAT THEY RETURNED HOME SAFETLY!... PRAYING FOR SHARON MAE AND HER KNEE SURGERY AND UPCOMING OTHER KNEE SURGERY!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH (and wealth, lol) FOR JENNA AND THE SELL OF HER HOUSE.. PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE AND COMFORT IN OUR TROUBLED TIMES ... AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!

         YouTube - Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) - Chris Tomlin (with lyrics)















 




No comments: