Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A COUNTRY WALK ON A WOODLAND TRAIL...

Jewels from Heaven

I took a walk down a woodland trail, without really expecting anything new. A rustling in the leaves made me pause, and wonder what was hidden from view. I kneeled down and spotted a tiny, white flower,
so perfectly formed to bloom for just an hour. Thank you, Lord, for showing it to me alone, such a secret I would never have known. God sends jewels from heaven, when I stop long enough to see. Rare and precious treasures, to show how much He loves me. Once, I ran to the edge of some trees, with a heavy burden in my heart. The scent of a warm, summer rain, wafted by on a gentle breeze. A brilliant, red cardinal came to call, and sang a cheerful song just for me; and to think, I could have missed it all. God send jewels from heaven, when I stop long enough to see. Rare and precious treasures, to show how much He loves me. I stepped outside late one night, for just a moment of peace and quiet. The wind softly whispered to me. The black, velvet sky held a crescent moon, and a million silver stars gave their light. I threw up my hands and praised you, Lord, for this glimpse of beauty I might have ignored. God send jewels from heaven, when I stop long enough to see. Rare and precious treasures, to show how much He loves me. (by Gina Hatchell)
                       ====================================



Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. ~


                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY, WE LOVINGLY SPEND A GOOD BIT OF TIME DAILY OUT WITH THE ANIMALS.. THEY ARE A JOY, AND CAN SOMETIMES DO THE FUNNIEST THINGS. AND BOY CAN THEY EAT! WE HAVE BEEN GETTING 12 -18 EGGS PER DAY.. AND YES, I KNOW THE CHICKENS ARE YOUNG.. BUT, WE HAVE 42 BIG CHICKENS (with maybe 4 of them being roosters) AND 22 SMALL CHICKENS (but at least 10 of the bantams are roosters!) BUT, THEY ARE WELL WORTH THE EFFORT.. WE SURE ENJOY THEM! MOST PEOPLE THAT RAISE THEM REALLY DO ENJOY THEM THANKFULLY. WELL LORD, WE ARE THANKFUL FOR ALL OF OURS, AND HAVE SHARED THE EGGS.. NOW, IF ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY FRESH EGGS, CALL NORMAN AT 747-015 OR EMAIL US AT kimberlinhomeoff@aol.com .... WE ARE STILL GETTING WAY MORE THAN THE TWO OF US CAN EAT!
                         ================================================
AH, TO KICK BACK HERE FOR AWHILE NOW, RIGHT AFTER I GET MY BATH. TODAY WHEN I GOT HOME I WORKED SOME IN ABIGAIL'S ROOM... I HUNG TWO MORE PICTURES IN THERE FOR HER AND RE-DECORATED HER SHELF OVER THE FOOT OF THE BED. (we had to lower it order to hang her tv in there, at the right heigth)  I THINK SHE'LL LIKE IT.. IF NOT, SHE CAN CHANGE IT WHEN SHE GETS BACK UP HERE. I ALSO SUGGESTED TO HER GRANDDAD THAT HE MAKE HER A LITTLE BED TO FIT RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF HER BED FOR ROSIE (one of her dolls, poor Rosie has a precious little sleepy look about her and she's made with her eye's closed like she's sleeping, she was made in 1984 and I got her at either a yard sale or the good will store, but she loves her. She says she's one of those dolls called "reborn babies") THEN WE WENT OUT AND TOOK CARE OF ALL THE ANIMALS.. I ACTUALLY HAVE HELD TWO OF THE BIRDS RECENTLY, (they didn't even try to fly away or struggle or anything, which makes it even more special) .. "PRECIOUS" AND "OH, I LOVE HEARING THEM COO AND SING" THEY ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME.. AND SOMEHOW, SUPRISINGLY TO ME, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE GUINEA'S ... THEY STILL MAKE THOSE LITTLE "YOUNG GUINEA" NOISES.. SO SOFT AND GENTLE LIKE.. RIGHT SWEET! GUESS I AM COMPLETELY A COUNTRY GIRL AT HEART! WASN'T IT COOL THIS MORNING.. AND WOW WAS IT FOGGY WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY TO WORK.. GEE.. IT'S COMING! SO WE MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY GOD'S BEAUTY. DON'T YOU AGREE?
                 ===============================================
In the Stillness
I see the light and his truth therein. I hear his voice in The whispering wind. I gaze upon the mountaintops and I see his majesty. I walk through the woods and feel his presence deep within myself. I stand in awe of the world in which I live, and in the stillness, I know he is God. (Robin Ferguson)    =============================

PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND WRAP HIS LOVING ARMS AROUND EACH OF YOU AND SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS OF LOVE, GRACE, INNER PEACE, HAPPINESS, HEALTH, AND GUIDANCE UPON EACH OF YOU.
PRAYING TO FOR JAKE AND FRANCES (hope things are going better and those treatments have worked and it's over with.. PRAYING THAT THEY WILL HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS SOON!)... PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY (Norman's mother) as she lives in this her 86th year. )... PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS..
SPECIAL PRAYER FOR JENNIFER.. WE SURELY WILL MISS YOU AT WORK, AND WE PRAY THAT YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH GOOD HEALTH.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES... PRAYING FOR NORMAN, THAT HE WILL SOON GET FEELING BETTER AND THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR HIM EVEN BETTER THAN HE'S HOPING FOR.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS AS WE START ANOTHER SCHOOL YEAR , HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY AND KRISTIN, WISHING THEM THE VERY BEST, INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS!... PRAYING FOR SHARON MAE AND HER KNEE SURGERY AND UPCOMING OTHER KNEE SURGERY!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH (and wealth, lol) FOR JENNA AND THE SELL OF HER HOUSE.. PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE ... AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!




No comments: