Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

ITS NEW YEARS DAY 2013

As 2012 ends and 2013 begins, it is a time for reflection (sad or as happy, as that can be) and new beginnings. Time to forgive myself for my mistakes and sins, as well as to forgive others, so that God will forgive me of my sins and wrongs as well.  I will work harder, try to be more caring and helpful and strive to become a better, stronger, healthier me. So, if you don't want to help me in any way with these, watch out, so not to hinder me from doing what I need to do! LOL Keep me in your daily prayers, and as usual, I'll keep you in my prayers too...


WHILE GATHERING GROCERIES.. WE GATHERED FOR TONIGHT, BLACK EYED PEAS (I mix mine.. one can of the black eyed peas, and one can of Lucks Mixed beans, I just like them better).. Hog jowls, (smoked).. cabbage, and cornbread... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR THE NEW YEAR!
==================================





OKAY LADIES... TOMORROW IS THE DAY.. HOPE WE ALL REST WELL TONIGHT, FEEL TERRIFIC TOMORROW AS WE ALL BEGIN THE NEW YEAR OF SERVING THE CHILDREN AT SCHOOL!  SEE YA IN THE MORNING...."LORD'S WILLING" (~.*)



                       ==============================================


I'm only human, I'm just a woman. Help me believe in what I could be
And all that I am. Show me the stairway, I have to climb.
Lord for my sake, teach me to take One day at a time.

Chorus:
One day at a time sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength
To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time.

Do you remember, when you walked among men?
Well Jesus you know if you're looking below
It's worse now, than then.
Cheating and stealing, violence and crime
So for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

Chorus
One day at a time sweet Jesus That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way One day at a time.
                       ================================================
PRAYING ALWAYS FOR YOU AND YOURS THAT GOD WILL WRAP HIS LOVING ARMS AROUND EACH OF US AND BLESS US WITH HIS PERFECT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, GRACE, GUIDANCE, MERCIES, AND SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, MENTAL, FINANCIAL BLESSINGS AND THAT OF SAFETY, HAPPINESS, LOVE AND RESPECT FOR (AND RETURNED FROM OTHERS AS WELL).... AND A SPECIAL BLESSING FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AS HE SEES FIT, KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED OR DESIRE, AND THAT HE WANTS FOR YOU AND YOURS.
Lord, As a new year begins, we come to You and ask for Your blessing.We pray that you would give us joy to fill our days, peace to fill our hearts, and love to fill our lives. Thank You for the plans You have for us in this new year. We wait in anticipation to see all You will do! Thanking God for you and praying your new year is blessed in every way.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 Love, Peace and Joy Love to make your memories brighter... Peace to make your heart at rest... Joy to make your celebration wonderful and really blessed. Happy New Year
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing. Romans 15:13
                       
PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY... PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR HANNA.. (EVAN'S SISTER) AND HER HEALTH ISSUES..  GOD BLESS AND HEAL THEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU.. PRAYING FOR JOANN AND WHATEVER HER ISSUES MAY BE.. "HE KNOWS"... PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO AND THANKING YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER, PLEASE BE WITH THE KIDS AND HELP THEM TO CALM DOWN. SEND SOMEONE TO HELP KEEP THEM "IN LINE AND TEACH THEM SOME LOVE, KINDNESS AND RESPECT".. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY, AND KRISTIN, PRAYING THAT THEY WILL FIND INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS!... PRAYING FOR SHARON MAE AND UPCOMING OTHER SURGERY, AND FIXING HER VAN AND A HOME OF HER OWN!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH FOR JENNA .. PRAYING FOR CHRIS, AT HIS NEW JOB AND THAT HE WILL LIKE IT AND THEY REALLY LIKE HIM AND IT BECOME A LONG TERM 'LOCAL' JOB, AND FOR HIS TOTAL SAFETY.. PRAYING FOR JEFF THAT HE WILL HAVE HAPPINESS AT WORK, AND A GREAT BIG RAISE, AND FIND TRUE LOVE AND HAPPINESS IN HIS LIFE, HIS JEEP FIXED, AND A HOME OF HIS OWN... UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR NORMAN J. AND HIS FAMILY... PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE ... AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!



No comments: