Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, January 11, 2013

OH WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY???

YES! I AM STILL VERY AGGRAVATED!!!
MESSING WITH MY little mind, and blog like they have!!!!  lol..... pray for me and my ole computer please and thank you!! I SO MUCH WANTED TO PUT ON HERE ON JANUARY 7TH.. THE FOLLOWING.. BUT I COULD NOT GET DAD'S PICTURE ON HERE AND THEN IT ALL WENT HAYWIRE!
===============
IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY DAD

             TIMOTHY "JOE" SPARKS
                              AUGUST 10,1922- JANUARY 7,1990
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 YouTube - Danny Dee Humphreys - I Call It Home
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I had a father who talked with me

Allowed me the right to disagree,
To question-and always answer me,
As well as he could- and truthfully
He talked of God, adventures, worries, and more
Of life, its meaning what love was for
How each would always need to strive
To improve our lives and keep love alive
Stressed the duty we owe one another

To be aware each person is a sister or brother
Precious sweet laughter he also shared
A funny song, or a silly joke
As time go on, some say I am wise
That I look at life with seeing eyes
My heart is so happy, my life is the Lords
I had a "Daddy" who talked with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those we hold most dearnever truly leave us...
They live on in the kindnesses they showed,
The comfort they shared,
and the LOVE they taught,
By their very precious lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHEN GOD MADE FATHERS..
When the good Lord was creating fathers, he started with a tall frame. A female angel nearby said, "What kind of a father is that? If you're going to make children so close to the ground, why have you put the father up so high? He won't be able to shoot marbles without kneeling, tuck a child in bed without bending, or even kiss a child without stooping" God smiled and said, "Yes, but if I make him child size, who would children have to look up to?" And when God made a father's hands, they were large. The angel shook her head and said, "Large hands can't manage diaper pins, small buttons, rubber bands on pony tails, or even remove splinters caused from baseball bats." Again God smiled and said, "I know, but they're large enough to hold everything a small boy empties from his pockets, yet small enough to cup a child's face in them." Then God molded long slim legs and broad shoulders, "Do you realize you just made a father without a lap?" The angel chuckled. God said, "A mother needs a lap. A father needs strong shoulders to pull a sled, to balance a boy on a bicycle, or to hold a sleepy head on the way home from the circus." When God was in the middle of creating the biggest feet any one had ever seen, the angel could not contain herself any longer. "That's not fair. Do you honestly think those feet are going to get out of bed early in the morning when the baby cries, or walk through a birthday party without crushing one or two of the guests?" God again smiled and said, "They will work. You will see. They will support a small child who wants to ride to Branbury Cross or scare mice away from a summer cabin, or display shoes that will be a challenge to fill." God worked throughout the night, giving the father few words, but a firm authoritative voice; eyes that see everything, but remain calm and tolerant. Finally, almost as an after thought, He added tears. Then he turned to the angel and said, "Now are you satisfied he can love as much as a mother can?" The angel said nothing more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Psalms 23
The LORD Is My Shepherd
A Psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside the still waters. Rev. 7.17
3 He restoreth my soul:he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE LOVE YOU DAD, AND WE WILL BE SEEING YOU,IN THE SWEET BY AND BY..
                  ==================
You can't actually speak to anyone! Nor can you "live chat" or even get a response from anywhere!!! I have downloaded this and that (not knowing what the heck I was doing).. trying anything to get this thing to work out! The place where you apply your photos has changed.. "and NOT FOR THE BETTER I MIGHT ADD!" With no explanation or directions other than you need to download this and that.. which I did and was told "successfully" and yet.. Well, these pictures were all located on my blog from here and there and it did let me add them.. but, even though they "sort of" work.. they are NOT WHAT I WANTED BY ANY MEANS!!! CRAZY THING TAKES LONGER AND LONGER TO GET THE SAME AMOUNT DONE! AND STILL.. IT'S NOTHING LIKE I AM TRYING TO GET ON HERE!!! SOOOO AGGRAVATING! (*.*)

WE THINK IT RIGHT DOWN STINKS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KEEP TRYING SOO HARD AND NOTHING WORKS OUT.. I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE AN AX TO THE COMPUTER.. AND STILL MIGHT! WHAT DO YOU THINK??? BUT THEN... You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.    ~ Frank Crane


A CERTAIN "SECURITY ALERT" KEPT POPPING UP ON MY COMPUTER AND STILL IS.. SOMETIMES ONE CLICK GETS IT OFF AND OTHER TIMES WITH "TIME" AND APPROX 30 CLICKS.. IT FINALLY GOES OFF.. I STILL HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET THAT CRAZY THING OFF AND NOTHING I DO SEEMS TO HAVE ANY BARRING ON IT!!! JUST WAY TO MUCH FOR MY LITTLE MIND!! AND YES, IT'S WORSE WHEN I AM ON AOL.. (BUT IT'S WHAT I'VE ALWAYS USED THE MOST AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE ANY OTHER SITES AS MY HOMEPAGE AND SUCH.. I'VE GOTTEN SO USED TO THIS ONE AND HATE TO CHANGE! UGGGG, MY POOR little mind... yes, I am about done with my PITTY PARTY!




OUR WEEK OF EXTRA PAPERWORK AT WORK IS OVER.. IT WASN'T SO BAD AFTER ALL. HA, ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW YOU GET THINGS IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU CAN'T DO THIS OR THAT.. THEN FIND OUT THAT IT WASN'T SO BAD AFTER ALL.. AND I APPRECIATE THE HELP CLEANING AND SUCH THAT I'VE HAD THIS WEEK.. "REALLY NICE!" THANKS BOSS!!!
=======================


                
A FEW SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST FOR TONIGHT.. WITH THE FIRST THREE ARE FOR CHYANNE (just had surgery) HANNA (her sister having stomach severe problems) and their brother EVAN.. (breathing problems from EB) Also for Norman's cousins infant granddaughter with breathing problems..
THEN: for The Covington Wrestling Team.. and their matches (with 10 schools) tomorrow! Good luck boys.. and especially Nathan Lee.. "GOOD LUCK, WE LOVE YOU!" And all of you STAY SAFE! AND: for The Orange Crush Volley Ball Team (Abigail and Chyanne are on) ... "GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU TOMORROW".. (they have 2 games) "STAY SAFE!, WE LOVE YA"
                       ===============================================
Well, what I had hoped to be a very quiet evening for the two of us (since the kids couldn't come up because of their games tomorrow).. Turned out to be another night of TRYING MY BEST TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THIS COMPUTER! (come to find out that the main issue with BLOGGER is something messed up there and they are supposed to be "trying to fix it") If they don't, guess one of two things will happen.. either you'll see the same pictures over and over again, or I will just stop posting!... I seriously hope they QUICKLY GET IT FIXED!  Anyhow, I am going to spend the rest of the evening with him... Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you. ~ William Arthur
                    ================================


God bless each of you and I hope you have a wonderful evening! Love and prayers for each of you and yours and they go like this....
Dear God, please bless each of my blogger and facebook friends and our wonderful family... So, bless YOU and YOURS... spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially and with HIS love, grace, guidance, abundance, and mercies.. along with love and respect for and from family, friends and neighbors. Help each of us to be all that YOU have planned for us to be and we all give YOU our love, thanks, honor, praise and glory in Jesus holy name, amen. 
                    
             =======================================================
PRAYING FOR MRS TERRY... PRAYING ALWAYS FOR LITTLE EVAN, AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB OR ANY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES, AND THEIR FAMILIES...PRAYING FOR HANNA.. (EVAN'S SISTER) AND HER HEALTH ISSUES.. GOD BLESS AND HEAL THEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT GOD WILL BLESS AND GUIDE OUR LEADERS TO DO WHAT HE KNOWS IS BEST AND RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, THAT THEY WILL ALL
SOON BE BACK HOME SAFELY WITH JOBS TO COME HOME TO AND FOR COMFORT AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES...
PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN PRAYERS" FOR EACH OF YOU AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL PRAY FOR OURS TOO AND THANKING YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.. SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR EACH OF MY CO-WORKERS HELP US LORD TO ALL BE CLOSE, CARING AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER, PLEASE BE WITH THE KIDS AND HELP THEM TO CALM DOWN. SEND SOMEONE TO HELP KEEP THEM "IN LINE AND TEACH THEM SOME RESPECT".. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS, PLEASE LORD HELP THEM ALL TO FIND A DECENT JOB, SUITABLE FOR THEM... PRAYING FOR BETTY JO, TIMMY, AND KRISTIN, PRAYING THAT THEY WILL FIND INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS!... PRAYING FOR HAPPINESS, REST, LOVE, AND GOOD HEALTH FOR JENNA .. PRAYING FOR CHRIS, AT HIS NEW JOB AND THAT HE WILL LIKE IT AND THEY REALLY LIKE HIM AND IT BECOME A LONG TERM 'LOCAL' JOB, AND FOR HIS TOTAL SAFETY.. PRAYING FOR JEFF THAT HE WILL HAVE HAPPINESS AT WORK, AND A GREAT BIG RAISE, AND FIND TRUE HAPPINESS IN HIS LIFE... UNSPOKEN PRAYERS FOR NORMAN J. AND HIS FAMILY... PRAYING FOR SPECIAL GUIDANCE IN MANY THINGS "UNSPOKEN" AND INNER PEACE ... AND AS USUAL AND ALWAYS, GIVING GOD THE THANKS, PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!




No comments: