Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, February 2, 2015

Groundhog's day.. The Story Of The Wind,.... and much more ENJOY.. GOD BLESS!

 Wow, after I got off of work today.. I had a few errands to run.. it's amazing that at my size, the wind I thought would surely pick me up and toss me like a piece of paper.. And sooo horribly cold.. The snow was blowing, and the wind would just whip it up against you... Brrrrrrr!!! Poor animals and birds that have to stay outside day and night! God bless and warm each and every one of them please and thank you in Jesus name.  WOW!
I made a remark as I was trying to straighten my hair, as I was walking into one place.. "It feels like it could just blow you away out there" To which the lady answered... Or blow the hair right off the top of your head! (without missing a beat) lol.. I laughed, but the lady was sincere.. lol (made it even funnier! Norman works at Bath County and said he felt like he nearly froze half to death up there today! Wow, I'll be so glad when summer gets here. Not just summer by the calendar, but warm weather, for real!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a sad occasion when you wish for the death of winter and snowmen.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE STORY OF THE WIND
Hear the wind that rings the chimes, that blows across the field.
Wind that howls and screams on the cliff that will not yield.
Wind that whistles through every hollow tree and crack
In the rock. The peaceful wind that follows at the back
Of the ocean wave- and sings to me: The story of the wind.

Hear the wind that rings the chimes, that blows across the field.
Wind that hides its hate and rage till it is suddenly revealed!
In some jet black and stormy night upon a once calm sea
Anger it did hide- and reserve for you and me.
Tempestuous voices scream to me: The story of the wind.

Hear the wind laughing in the desert’s empty space.
Wind that mocks and chides, blowing sand across its face.
Wind that amplifies the loneliness there amid the sand-
-Filled endless shore. Restful seasons there, none can demand.
The lonely wind that cries to me: The story of the wind.

Hear the wind among the trees, on every branch and leaf.
Wind that brings the sparrow back and speaks of all the grief
That winter bore in silence. Wind that ever so faintly whistles
Finds another song amid the quickly growing thistles.
A thousand voices speaking, telling me: The story of the wind.
 William Tell
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Were I a Leaf (also by William Tell)

​I look at fallen leaves and think how simple it could be.
​Simple, if I were as the leaf upon the tree, 
That when the season of plenty has past, 
I should not live to see the winter.
But instead, fall so softly, and wither in such peace, 
That no one would remember or miss me.  And none would say I was wrong to fall.​.. And none would say I was wrong to fall.
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TODAY IS "GROUNDHOG DAY" ...
AND MY NIECE'S BIRTHDAY.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMIE! LOVE, PRAYERS & HUGS
(And I agree with this one's sign... 
He's "a rodent... not a meteorologist!")
So how could he know what the weather will do? Of course, a lot of even the meteorologist don't know either! And to be perfectly fair, only God knows His plans, and the outcome of them.

Geez, I just saw one groundhog that bit I think they said he was the mayor.. on the ear! Guess he didn't want to tell him his secret! OUCH!



"HONEY, I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE HEARING THIS.. BUT IT'S BEEN SOOOO LONG SINCE YOU'VE BEEN RIGHT, AT LEAST ABOUT THIS ONE THING.. PREDICTING THE WEATHER! I WISH FOR ONCE YOU WOULD JUST SLEEP IN AND FORGET ABOUT BEING PROVED WRONG."


AND THIS TO MY HUSBAND NORMAN JR.  (of nearly 45 years...) THANKS FOR BEING HERE!

HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A STRENGTH, A PROTECTOR, MY BEST FRIEND, AND SOUL MATE.

AS THE SONG GOES...
"HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOVE YOU?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praying for you and yours daily that God will bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with HIS love, grace, guidance, forgiveness, mercies, and a special blessing for each of you that only God knows you need. Praying for my niece quick recovery after surgery today. Praying for everyone's "unspoken" prayer request, everyone has them.. and asking that you will pray for all of these and ours too.. Matthew 18: 19-20 ... Praying for all the sick, the hurting, and the grieving and asking Him to touch each person in a special way that only He knows about. AND AS ALWAYS, GIVING HIM MY LOVE, THANKS, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.



No comments: