Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Thursday, February 5, 2015

TAX SEASON CUTE REALLY SHORT STORIES.. CUTE AND FUN..



Well didn't we have another cold and windy day today? Geez.. if it keeps on it's going to be one the news that people around here have had all of their hair blown right off of their heads! Lol!! Every one of my bones are looking forward to and wishing for warm weather!




Too Taxing On That Brain?

| HOUSTON, TX, USA 


(If the customer has 1) a very small tax refund in comparison to the preparation fees and 2) a simple tax situation, we will prepare and file their tax return for free. We also run a promotion where we’ll give customers $50 cash if they have to pay for tax return preparation. This is a conversation between my manager and a very loud customer.)
Manager: “Since your refund is $137, I will file your return for free.”
Customer: “Thank you! What about my $50?”
Manager: “I cannot give you $50 because I am not charging you anything.”
Customer: “I NEED THAT $50!”
Manager: *remaining calm* “If I gave you $50, it would be like me paying you so that I can prepare your return, right? To give you the $50, I would have to be charging you something first, right? I am doing this return for you free.”
Customer: “Okay, do that! Charge me!”
Manager: “So you are saying that you would like me to charge you $100 for preparation so that I can then give you $50?”
Customer: “YES!”

 SOUTH CAROLINA, USA 
(I work at a popular tax office. One day, a woman in her 30s, whose taxes I had done the year before, comes in to file. Once we finish entering her information, I tell her how much she would be getting in her refund, which is substantial.)
Me: “So, your state return is $1,570, and your federal is $4,900, for a total of $6,470.”
Customer: “That can’t be right.”
Me: “Do you have another W-2 or 1099 that you need to add?”
Customer: “No, I mean that’s too much money.”
Me: “What do you mean?”
Customer: “I only got $300 last year, so I think you did my taxes wrong.”
Me: “Mrs. [name], I assure you I did them right. You also did get a better job last year, got married, and had a child. All of those things qualified you for credits and a higher refund.”
Customer: “No, No, NO! You did it WRONG and I am not going to JAIL because you are INCOMPETENT!” *grabs her purse and walks out, leaving all her tax documents behind*
(My manager later told me that the customer had come back for her tax documents. She said she had done her taxes online herself, and was getting less than $1000.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
looks like me, all wrapped up in a warm blanket... Brrr, it's been sooo cold all >>>>>>>>>>>day! And the wind <<<<<<<<<<<
Call me "looking forward to warm weather!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been packing away all the snowmen, snowflakes and such that I (at first) thought was cute to keep around for a little while.. because as cute as I think snowmen are... the main items for snowmen are cold and snow.. both of which I am ready to be gone... lol! 



So, as the snowmen go away.. I have been replacing them with Valentine "stuff" .... MOVING ON! Guess one thing I can say for sure.. it's a little more colorful!



No, I am not praying for patience.. because a very terrific man used to say... "Don't pray for patience, because surely HE will let you earn it"    So, I will surely enjoy warm weather, when HE sees fit to bless us with it, and be grateful! 
..................................

Praying for you and yours that God will wrap His loving arms around each and every one of you  and bless you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with His love, grace, forgiveness, mercies, guidance and a special blessing for each of you that only He knows you need. Praying for those that are sick, hurting and or grieving, that He will touch each of you and bless you in ways that only He knows you need or want. Praying for our soldiers that they all will return home safely to loving homes, due respect and kindness, and good jobs. Praying for everyone that needs or wants a job, or even a better job.. that jobs will become abundant. AND AS ALWAYS, GIVING HIM MY LOVE, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.

No comments: