Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Saturday, February 28, 2015

SOME CUTE CAT STORIES.. HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM.. LOVE AND PRAYERS

 HUGS,
   LOVE, 
     AND
       PRAYERS
         FOR YOU AND
           YOURS!

TONIGHT, ABIGAIL AND I WERE GOING TO LITTLE CAESARS FOR A PIZZA... WOW, AS WE MADE A TURN.. OUT JUMPED A BLACK AND WHITE CAT... ABIGAIL SCREAMED KITTTTTTTY! I WAS PUSHING SO HARD ON THE BRAKES.. HEART THUMPING!... OH ME OH MY!! THEN WE LOOKED.. IT WAS SAFELY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD... WE LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND LAUGHED SO HARD.. I "NEARLY" FELT A TEAR RUN DOWN MY LEGS.. LOL (Thankfully, that didn't happen) BUT I WAS SOOOO GLAD THAT THE CAT WAS OK! WE LOOKED FOR IT WHEN WE CAME BACK TO SEE IF IT WAS STILL THERE OR NOT.. (perhaps wishing to scare the boogers out of someone else) BUT, WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE... IT DAWNED ON ME THAT PERHAPS IT WAS LAYING SOMEWHERE WAY, AWAY FROM THE ROAD, SO NERVOUS IT WAS CHEWING ITS CLAWS! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amusing Cat Flush Story

Funny Cat Video

Funny Cat Flush - Story Behind The Story

The truth is that a cat in Santa Clara California really did discover how to flush the toilet.  We know that the name of this cat is Gizmo and he belongs to Nick and Scarlet.
Gismo was mesmerized by the toilet flush, and somehow discovered for himself how to operate the lever.
Scarlet discovered Gismo's habit by accident.  One afternoon Scarlet was as far as she knew, alone in the house.  Then the toilet flushed, seemingly of its own accord.  When Scarlet discreetly investigated she discovered that it was Gismo who was discharging the cistern.   Knowing that few would believe him, he taped a segment of the 'problem' for posterity.  See the cat flush

Cats and Dogs Getting Along Together

Mutt Adopts MoggiesDog adopts kittens

A female dog is nursing a litter of kittens which were orphaned when their mother died.
Their owner, Cai, of Jiangmen, China said he has been raising cats and dogs together for more than 10 years, and they all got along together well, however, this was the first time he had ever seen kittens being nursed by a dog Will and Guy have learned.
The four kittens seemed happy and content with their new mother's milk, while the dog was tending to its adopted family with love and care. 'Several days ago, the kittens' mother died after eating a poisoned rat, leaving behind a litter of kittens without a source of milk,' Cai volunteered. 'The kittens' cries may have stirred the dog's maternal nature, since it too had recently given birth. It volunteered to take over and feed the kittens of its old friend.'
The dog's own puppies had been taken away by one of its grown-up offspring. Cai mused, 'That's perhaps another reason why the dog adopted the kittens. She lost all of her own children.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   A Cat's Revenge - A Cat Story by Charlene Wexler
I began planning my next move, as this one wasn't working--even though I stood with my shiny black fur on end across my arched back, my tail held straight up, and my mouth open to show my long, sharp eye teeth.
The large, short-haired brown dog was not leaving. He still was barking, jumping, and stretching his front paws across the bathroom sink in an effort to attack me.
He panted constantly, exposing a mouth full of his own sharp teeth, and a black tongue that hung out.
'I could reach out and claw his nose', I thought, 'but I might miss and he could grab my paw, or I could hurt him a lot, and my human family would be angry. I think I will try using my most fierce hiss, instead.' Cat Jokes
I narrowed my eyes and closed my mouth slightly to produce an angry "hisssssss!"
It didn't work. He jumped at me anyway. Good thing I backed off.
'How did I get myself into this spot?' I thought. I moved my eyes around my surroundings, checking every which way. I was stuck on the top of the sink with no place to jump--except down into his waiting jaws.
The room was small, but the door to my young human's bedroom was open. 'If only I could escape into that room.' The humongous paws on the dog were getting closer to me with every one of his jumps.
'That's it--he gets it on the nose!' Quickly, I stretched out my right black paw. With claws fully extended, I struck the dog's snout. Whimpering like a puppy, he jumped down and slowly left the room.
'Good, he backed off. Now I must get out of here and hide fast before he comes back.' With lightning speed I jumped down from the sink, and flew through the door into the girl's bedroom, where there were bunk beds. I quickly surveyed the distance between the floor and the top bunk, so I would know exactly how high to jump.
Extending my body, up I went with no problem. I was a good jumper, never missing my mark. I snuggled up on the top bunk, which was close to the ceiling. I grabbed the small blue cotton blanket, inhaling the fragrant odor of my young human friend, before tossing it around to feel its soft, fluffy texture next to my body. I rubbed it under my chin in order to leave my scent on it.
I perked up my ears, as my keen hearing detected the dog running back into the adjacent bathroom. I crouched down low and put myself into silent mode, while that trouble-making dog, with his battered nose, sniffed around the sink and the floor.
I mentally grinned, knowing he had no idea where I had gone. And if he should find out, he would have no way to reach me.  Time for a nap!
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.




PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY, THAT GOD WILL WRAP HIS LOVING ARMS AROUND EACH OF YOU AND BLESS YOU SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND WITH HIS AWESOME LOVE, GRACE, FORGIVENESS, GUIDANCE, INNER PEACE AND MERCIES.  SPECIAL PRAYERS GOING FOR MANY DAILY, AND FOR THE PRAYER REQUEST, AND "UNSPOKEN PRAYER REQUEST" OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND YOURS. THANKFULLY GOD KNOWS EACH OF THEM BEFORE WE EVEN BEGIN CALLING NAMES (BECAUSE OUR HEARTS SPEAK OUT TO HIM IN WAYS WE WILL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND.) AND ASKING THAT YOU'LL KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS ALSO.. (one can never have to
many prayers)  PRAYING ALSO FOR WARMER DAYS.. AND I KNOW THAT IN HIS PERFECT TIME, IT WILL BE! AND I GIVE THANKS. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY, AND IT'S LEADERS.. THAT THEY WILL BE TOUCHED AND LED BY GOD TO DO WHAT IS HIS WILL. PRAYING FOR SAFETY OF ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS, AND FOR THEIR PROTECTION, AND INNER PEACE FOR THEM, AND THEIR FAMILIES.. AND THAT SOON THEY WILL ALL BE SAFELY HOME WITH LOVING FAMILIES, DUE RESPECT FROM EVERYONE, AND AN ABUNDANCE OF JOBS. AND DAILY, GIVING THANKS TO GOD FOR ALL OF HIS LOVE AND MERCIES, AND FOR ALL THAT HE DAILY DOES FOR US, AND ALL HE HAS GIVEN US.. THANK YOU FATHER, FOR ALL THINGS, WITH MY humble love, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.





No comments: