Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, February 27, 2015

WISHES FOR ALL OF MY SWEET, PRECIOUS SISTERS AND FRIENDS.. AND SO MUCH MORE.. HUGS


A husband and wife went to the fairgrounds. The wife wanted to go on the Ferris wheel, but the husband wasn't comfortable with that. So the wife went on the ride by herself.The wheel went round and round and suddenly the wife was thrown out and landed in a heap at her husband's feet."Are you hurt?" he asked."Of course I'm hurt!" she replied. "Three times around and you didn't wave once!"
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What will you do if I die before you do?" Dad asked Mom. After some thought, she said that she'd probably look for a house sharing situation with three other single or widowed women who might be a little younger than herself, since she is so active for her age.

Then Mom asked Dad, "What will you do if I die first?"
He replied, "Probably the same thing."

Submitted by Bill, Narberth, Pa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I have recently been diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D.! Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder
This is how it goes: I decide to wash the car; I start toward the garage and notice the mail on the table. OK, I'm going to wash the car. But first I'm going to go through the mail. I lay the car keys down on the desk, discard the advertising mail and I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk and take the trash can out, but since I'm going to be near the mailbox anyway, I'll pay these few bills first.

Now, where is my checkbook? Oops, there's only one check left. My extra checks are in my desk. Oh, there's the coke I was drinking. I'm going to look for those checks. But first I need to put my coke further away from the computer, oh maybe I'll pop it into the fridge to keep it cold for a while. 
I head towards the kitchen and my flowers catch my eye, they need some water. I set the coke on the counter and ooh oh! There are my glasses. I was looking for them all morning! I'd better put them away first. I fill a container with water and head for the flower pots - - Aaaaaagh!
Someone left the TV remote in the kitchen. We'll never think to look in the kitchen tonight when we want to watch television so I'd better put it back in the family room where it belongs. 
I splash some water into the pots and onto the floor, I throw the remote onto a soft cushion on the sofa and I head back down the hall trying to figure out what it was I was going to do? 
End of Day: The car isn't washed, the bills are unpaid, the coke is sitting on the kitchen counter, the flowers are half watered, the checkbook still only has one check in it and I can't seem to find my car keys! When I try to figure out how come nothing got done today,
I'm baffled because I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY LONG!!! I realize this is a serious condition and I'll get help, BUT FIRST I think I'll check my e-mail... Submitted by Marianne, Columbia, Md.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO MY SISTERS, SISTERS OF OUR HEARTS.. MY BFF'S AND ALL OF MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS... "WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER OR AS LONG AS WE CAN REMEMBER.. AND WHEN OUR MEMORY FAILS... WE'LL QUICKLY BECOME NEW BEST FRIENDS!" LOVE, PRAYERS AND HUGS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This picture reminds me of Matthew 18: 3 - 5..  (3).... "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. (4) Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (5)Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WISHING SO MUCH FOR SPRING/ SUMMER.. WARM WEATHER! AND FOR NOW WOULD BE SOOO HAPPY JUST TO HAVE ALL OF THIS SNOW GONE.. ZIP... A MEMORY!  PRAYING FOR MY HUSBAND NORMAN, HAVING PERHAPS ARTHRITIS PROBLEMS WITH HIS RIGHT LEG... PRAYING TOO FOR KAYLA, ONE OF MY PRECIOUS GRAND DAUGHTERS... 
 PRAYING FOR SO MANY TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY, JENNA  AND BETTY JO.. FRANCES, DARLENE, ANNA , LEIGH-LEIGH,  LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS  FOR EACH OF YOU. GOD PLEASE WRAP YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND EACH OF THEM AND BLESS EACH OF THEM IN WAYS ONLY YOU KNOW THEY NEED. 



ALSO, PRAYING FOR EVAN, GAVIN, YVONNE, AND ALL THE REQUEST I'VE BEEN SENT AND HAVE SEEN ON FB... AND THE "UNSPOKEN REQUESTS I WAS ASK TO PRAY ABOUT TODAY" PLEASE LORD, TOUCH EACH OF THEM IN  A MIGHTY AND SPECIAL WAY. LET THEM FEEL YOUR LOVE AND AMAZING POWER. THANK YOU IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.

PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY, THAT GOD WILL BLESS EACH OF YOU SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND WITH HIS AWESOME AND UNCHANGING LOVE, GRACE, MERCIES, FORGIVENESS, GUIDANCE, AND A SPECIAL
 BLESSING THAT ONLY HE KNOWS THAT YOU NEED, AND IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY THAT ONLY HE WILL KNOW WILL TOUCH YOU AND MAKE YOU 'KNOW' THAT THE GIFT WAS FROM HIM. PRAYING FOR ALL THE SICK, HURTING, GRIEVING, THAT GOD WILL WRAP HIS LOVING ARMS AROUND EACH OF YOU AND BLESS YOU IN MIGHTY WAYS, AND GIVE YOU HEALTH, COMFORT, AND INNER PEACE. PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND IT'S LEADERS THAT HE WILL GUIDE THEM TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY AND IT'S PEOPLE. PRAYING FOR ALL THE SOLDIERS, AND FOR THEIR SAFETY AND PROTECTION, HIS GRACE, GUIDANCE AND MERCIES. AND ALWAYS, GIVING THANKS FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR EACH OF US AND CONTINUES TO DO SO CONSTANTLY. THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING AND WE GIVE YOU OUR LOVE, THANKS, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN. 




No comments: