Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SPRING IS COMING.. AND SOO MUCH MORE.. THANKS EVERYBODY, AND GIVING HIM THANKS!!


True enough... SPRING is coming (or at least by the calendar) And, I pray also for WARM weather! How about you? So tired of cold weather and SNOW! Today is the 11th of March.. and SPRING begins March 20th.. so that's only 9 days from now! and can you believe that in 20 days from now, March will be ending? Geez... Moving along!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPECIAL "UNSPOKEN PRAYER REQUEST" SOMETHING WE NEED SOME ANSWERS TO AND PERHAPS EVEN A MIRACLE OR TWO.. LOL.. SERIOUSLY, I KNOW THAT GOD CAN MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN AT ANY TIME.. AND I AM TRUSTING HIM! And I am claiming a terrific outcome. 
AND THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.. AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, I "THINK" ONE OF OUR PRAYERS HAS BEEN ANSWERED (or beginning to be, for sure).. and it first was showed to me in an awesome dream, well, series of dreams.. I would have this pass my mind.. wake up wondering? Go back to sleep and do it all over again, and again.. Yet, the dream subject didn't change!
THANKS FATHER, guess my mind is so busy, it's easier to talk to me and get me to hear You when I am sleeping! Anyway, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~













You know, at this time of year.. you just don't know which way to go.. Should I go with these adorable little St Patrick Day King and Queen? Or should I go with a good set of bunnies... Love babies... and love bunnies, both are cute??
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Rabbits
My two white rabbits chase each other
With bumping backs.
They go hopping, hopping,
And their long ears
Go flopping, flopping.
And they make faces with their noses
Up and down.

Today
I went inside their fence
To play rabbit with them.
And in one corner
Under a loose bush
I saw something shivering the leaves.
And I pushed and looked.
And I found-
There in a hole in the ground-
Three baby rabbits
HIDDEN away.
And THEY made faces with their noses
Up and down.....Dorothy Baruch 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PRAYING FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, WISHING YOU MANY, MANY BLESSINGS JUST SHORTLY AHEAD, OR NOW COMING DUE!  GOD WRAP YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM AND LET THEM FEEL YOUR AWESOME PRESENCE AND YOUR MANY WONDERFUL BLESSING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Praying for you and yours, that God will bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially and with His perfect and unconditional love, grace, forgiveness, guidance, mercies and a SPECIAL blessing that only HE knows that you need. Praying for everyone that is sick, hurting, or grieving.. and I will add lonely.. That HE will touch you in ways only HE can because HE fully knows and understands the complete need of each and what and how to make things better. Praying that He grants you comfort, health, and inner peace. Praying for travel mercies for everyone that has to be out traveling.. Praying for our country, and it's leaders... Praying for safety and protection for our soldiers, and that they all are quickly home to loving families, due respect and an abundance of jobs. Praying for everyone's "unspoken prayer request" and ask that you'll continue to pray for ours, and giving thanks to all the results for each of us. GIVING THANKS FOR EVERYTHING THAT HE DOES.. WITH MY LOVE, RESPECT, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN..

No comments: