Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SOME PICTURES.. AND MAKING A LITTLE FUN OF GETTING OLDER..


NOTHING WRONG WITH GETTING OLDER! OH YES, I had a birthday, 61st to be exact!  And NO, I'm not sad about being 61 years old... It has been a blessing!  God has seen fit to keep "even me" on His earth for 61 years.. and sent me a Husband NORMAN KIMBERLIN JR that I would not trade... (we've been together for nearly 45 years or will be in April) And he's still my best friend!


THIS PICTURE > IS OF ME AND THE THREE BOYS.. CHRIS ON MY RIGHT SIDE.. JEFF JUST SLIGHTLY BEHIND ON MY RIGHT SIDE AND NORMAN ON MY LEFT SIDE.. AND NO! THAT'S NOT A HAT ON MY HEAD.. IT'S THE TOP OF MY SISTERS CHRISTMAS TREE... AN ANGEL I BELIEVE! LOL





AND THIS PICTURE IS OF ME AND FOUR OF OUR FIVE GRANDCHILDREN NATHAN, OUR  ONLY GRANDSON.. STANDING TALL AND HANDSOME! ABIGAIL RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM THEN KAYLA AND ANNA ON MY LEFT SIDE.. ALL ARE EQUALLY PRECIOUS AND MY FAMILY FILLS MY HEART! THANKFUL TO GOD FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM, AND OUR DAUGHTERS N LAWS... 

When I Am Old.
(by Jenny Joseph)

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat that doesn't go, and doesn't suit me,
And I shall spend my pension
on brandy and summer gloves
And satin sandals,
and say we've no money for butter.
I shall sit down on the pavement when I am tired,
And gobble up samples in shops and press alarm bells,
And run my stick along the public railings,


And make up for the sobriety of my youth.
I shall go out in my slippers in the rain
And pick the flowers in other people's gardens,
And learn to spit.
You can wear terrible shirts and grow more fat,

And eat three pounds of sausages at a go,
Or only bread and pickle for a week,
And hoard pens and pencils and beer mats
and things in boxes.
But now we must have clothes that keep us dry,
And pay our rent and not swear in the street,
And set a good example for the children.
We will have friends to dinner and read the papers.
But maybe I ought to practice a little now?
So people who know me
are not too shocked and surprised,
When suddenly I am old
and start to wear purple!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GIVING A SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, FB FRIENDS AND EVERYONE THAT HAS WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... JUST THE THOUGHT THAT YOU TOOK YOUR PERSONAL TIME TO MAKE THE WISHES MEANS A LOT TO ME.. THANKS SO MUCH AND PLEASE KNOW THAT WE LOVE AND PRAY FOR EACH OF YOU SO MANY TIMES AND FOR WHATEVER REASONS... EVEN THE "UNSPOKEN"... THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! AND A GREAT BIG gentle HUG FROM ME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



NOW THIS ONE I CANNOT IMAGINE ME WEARING THE PURPLE AND RED.. (MAYBE ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE, I WILL WEAR PURPLE) BUT MY SISTER CAROLE CLAIMED PURPLE AS HER FAVORITE WAYYYY  BACK WHEN I WAS REALLY YOUNG.. AND CONTINUES IT EVEN TODAY.. SO I CLAIMED GREEN TO BE MY FAVORITE COLOR.. AND ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS I DO NOT LIKE ANYTHING ON MY HEAD.. HATE HATS.. RED, BLUE,GREEN OR WHAT EVER..
 I'M NOT EVEN CRAZY ABOUT HAIRNETS BUT I DO WEAR THEN 5 DAYS A WEEK AT THE JOB THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR.. BUT, I SUPPOSE I WILL CONTINUE TO GET OLDER AND OLDER AS LONG AS GOD SEES FIT FOR ME TO REMAIN ON EARTH.. AND APPRECIATE EACH DAY OF IT! 


THANKFULLY, HE LOVES US ALL NO MATTER HOW OLD WE GET, OR YOUNG WE ARE.. AND I AM SOO GRATEFUL.. AREN'T YOU?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 16: 31 THE SILVER-HAIRED HEAD IS A CROWN OF GLORY, ....... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praying for you and yours daily, that God will bless you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with HIS awesome, unconditional love, grace, forgiveness, mercies, guidance, and a special blessing for each of you that only HE knows that you need. Once again, giving thanks for all the blessings of family and friendship, and the love, kindness, and caring there of. Praying for those that are sick, hurting, grieving for whatever the illness or reason.. HE knows all about it and who and why.. and HE alone is able to take care of it all. Praying for our country, and it's leaders. Praying for my husband, still dragging a little after his last illness.. Praying for travel mercies for Chris and everyone that has to drive daily back and forth to work.. Thankful for our jobs, homes and all HE has given each of us (and still praying for a different place to rent or rent to own with many reasons) PRAYING FOR OUR SOLDIERS, and their safety and protection. AND GIVING THANKS TO GOD FOR ALL THINGS, WITH LOVE, PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.

No comments: