HAPPY EASTER TO 
YOU AND YOURS.. AND GOD BLESS!

I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today;
I know that He is living whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him, He's always near. 

Refrain:
He lives, He lives,
Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives,
Salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart.

In all the world around me I see His loving care,
And tho' my heart grows weary I never will despair;
I know that He is leading thro' all the stormy blast,
The day of His appearing will come at last.

Refrain

Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian, lift up your voice and sing
Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the King!
The hope of all who seek Him, the help of all who find,
None other is so loving, so good and kind.

Refrain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









Fredy Paul's photo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the Resurrection and the Life;all lasting Life emanates from Me.
People search for life in many wrong ways: chasing after fleeting pleasures, 
accumulating possessions and wealth, trying to deny the inevitable effects of aging.
Meanwhile, I offer abundant Life to everyone who turns toward Me. As you come to
 Me and take My yoke upon you, I fill you with My very Life. This is how I choose to 
live in the world and accomplish My purposes. This is also how I bless you with
 Joy unspeakable and full of Glory. The Joy is Mine, and the Glory is Mine; but I 
bestow them on you as you live in My Presence, inviting Me to live fully in you.

John 11:25; Matthew 11:28-29; I Peter 1:8-9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praying for you and yours that He will put the true "remembrance" of  HIS sacrifice in your hearts, that we may at lease remember and be GRATEFUL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praying for you and yours that God will bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially and with a special blessing that only HE knows that you need. Praying for the sick, the hurting, the grieving, the lonely,and the abused (of all ages, and both people and animals) that HE will heal the sick, comfort the hurting and grieving, send comfort and love to the lonely, and be with and protect the abused! Praying for our country, and it's leaders that God will touch their hearts, lead them to HIM and do HIS will for our country and it's people. Praying for the military guys and ladies, that HE will protect and guide them, keep them safe from harm, and bring them quickly and safely home to loving families, due respect, and an abundance of jobs. GIVING SINCERE THANKS, HONOR, LOVE, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.