Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Sunday, September 9, 2012

THE "MAZE" OF PRECIOUS GIFTS

OKAY, HERE I GO WITH MY SECOND STORY.. THEN ABIGAIL AND I (IN FUN) DID ONE TOGETHER.. I'LL SAY WHICH ONE IT IS AND POST IT SOON.. ANYWAY, HOPE THIS IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN YOU EXPECT, IN A REALLY GOOD WAY.. "GOD BLESS"
----------------------------------------------------------------
This one is about a corn field maze.. Wow! a corn maze! Truthfully I've never walked through one or even been close to one in my life. Cornfields yes, but NOT cut into a maze! But, the concept is just awesome! Thinking about all the "what-ifs", the turns and twist and even the dead ends makes me feel just how much its like life itself, so very unpredictable.
The amazing part is that God knows every inch of our path ahead of us and all that's behind us, every second of our whole life's, because HE knows the beginning and the end of everything and everyone. But back now to this corn field maze... My mind wants to think of it as God's Maze of Precious Gifts from Him for you and I. Yes, they would be different for each of us because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all enjoy different things. So, here we go!.... I hope you find something about this that you like??? Again, I want to say that IF ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO POST YOUR STORY ABOUT THIS OR THE PUMPKIN PATCH.. PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME AT kimberlinhomeoff@aol.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MAZE OF PRECIOUS GIFTS! As I pass through the entrance of this corn field maze, I meet Jesus in my prayers, and after we share much excitement on my part, He told me "my child, I have chose this maze of my nature gifts for you to enjoy" then He added, "I will be with you every step of the way, I want to see your pleasure" I replied, "thank You Father, for all You do, I love You too, thank You for always being with me" Anticipation and excitement filled my heart and mind as I carefully walked up the first passage way. As I walked I heard the cooing of a pair of doves. There nestled in the corn was a nest of beautiful  doves, singing their songs of praise and thankfulness for life, and safety and for each other. Just before I reached them, I took the path off to the right so I would not disturb the doves.
I walked a good little distance and then just ahead I saw a gentle doe with her fawn standing by her side, it was drinking and the mother was cleaning her very young baby. How precious the site. Lord, only You could have made such awesome beauty.. and You did this for even me! Thank You! With another turn and a short distance, I heard a rustling of the leaves off to the left. As I approach I see a pair of little brown bunnies playing. Then with a warning THUMP of their mothers foot upon the ground, they hopped into the safety of a hollow log, and she went in right behind them. All three sat and watched as I slowly walked by.  A short ways later and completely to my amazement stood a butterfly bush in full bloom. Oh what a site, and the butterfly that was sitting there was a true site to behold.  As I turn to walk away there was also a trumpet vine that had a humming bird there eatting.. BEAUTIFUL! The next path led me to a small opening in the maze. What beauty I saw, a family of beautiful swans standing by the water. What an awesome thing to see.. As I looked out over the meadow near the pond through the little window like opening
, I saw a young mare with her newborn foal nestled in her arms. A site like I hadn't even imagined before. You could just see the love she had for her newborn. How wonderful, who would have even thought anything like this happens? Absolutely precious and priceless. I am sure it's a site I'll never see here on earth again.. unless as another special gift from God. Thankfully I have been so blessed! I turned around after watching a long while. This time I walked as they used to say "a good far ways", or my Grandma would have said "a good fer piece", before I came upon the last opening I saw. AS I walked through the opening... OH HOW WONDERFUL, HOW BLESSED THIS DAY HAS BEEN, THERE BEFORE ME AT THIS POINT STOOD MY
HUSBAND, ARMS OUTSTRECHED AND SMILING SO BIG, AND OUR PRECIOUS FAMILY.. THE GRANDKIDS ALL RAN UP NEXT AND THEN OUR SONS AND DAUGHTER N LAWS. THEY ALL KNEW THE BEAUTIFUL, GRACE AND LOVE FILLED SITES I HAD JUST SEEN.  THANK YOU HOLY FATHER, TRULY YOU'VE SAVED THE VERY BEST FOR LAST. BUT WHAT A TRUE GIFT OF YOUR WONDERFUL LOVE FILLED CREATIONS THIS GIFT HAS SHOWED ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERY BLESSING, AND THANK YOU FOR REALLY KNOWING , AND YET LOVING ME SOO MUCH. I LOVE YOU TOO FATHER, AND I GIVE YOU THE PRAISE, HONOR, AND GLORY IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.
=====================================
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS TONIGHT AND NIGHTLY.  SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JAKE AND FRANCES TOO.. PRAYERS FOR MRS TERRY AND HER 86th YEAR OF LIFE.. PRAYING FOR EVAN AND ALL THE CHILDREN WITH EB, CANCER AND EVERY OTHER DREADFUL DISEASES.. AND THEIR FAMILIES...
PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WITH NASTY OLE CANCER.. SUCH A DREADFUL THING.. GOD COMFORT, HEAL AND BLESS EACH AND GRANT INNER PEACE TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CAREGIVERS.. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE NEEDING A JOB AND (OR) THE WANT AND WILL TO WORK!  PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GOD'S GUIDANCE UPON IT.. PRAYING FOR ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS AND THEIR SAFE AND QUICK RETURN HOME AND THEIR PEACE OF MINDS AND SOULS AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES.. PRAYING FOR ALL THE "UNSPOKEN REQUEST, AND NEEDS" .. (and asking that you'll pray with us about ours)
  AND THANKING GOD FOR ALL HIS GOODNESS, HIS LOVE, GRACE, MERCIES, GUIDANCE, AND BLESSINGS.. THANK YOU GOD IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.. YouTube - O For A Thousand Tongues to Sing











 








No comments: