Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Awww, when I let the dogs out this morning.. the birds were all singing so pretty!



Oh my, just don't know about all this SNOW! I will admit, its very beautiful.. and yes, is seems like a PURE blessing from above.. (but then I am NOT a lover of cold or snow! Sure, I used to be when I was young.. but not any more!!! To make it even worse, Norman went out, cleaned the "walks and the steps a little" and went up to clean off my car..... WOOOOOPS! DOWN ON HIS BEHIND, lost his glasses so came limping back into the house... Thankfully he's okay (and his glasses weren't broken), but I am sure he'll be sore again.. seems like he falls in this "stuff" every year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Awww, when I let the dogs out this morning.. those birds were all singing so pretty! Always reminds me of this song!!! V V V V

  1. Oh, for a thousand tongues to sing
    My great Redeemer’s praise,
    The glories of my God and king,
    The triumphs of His grace!
  2. My gracious Master and my God,
    Assist me to proclaim,
    To spread through all the earth abroad,
    The honors of Thy name.

  3. Jesus! the name that charms our fears,
    That bids our sorrows cease—
    ’Tis music in the sinner’s ears,
    ’Tis life, and health, and peace.

He breaks the pow’r of canceled sin,
He sets the pris’ner free;
His blood can make the foulest clean,
His blood availed for me.
  1. He speaks, and, list’ning to His voice,
    New life the dead receive,
    The mournful, broken hearts rejoice,
    The humble poor believe.
  2. Glory to God, and praise and love
    Be ever, ever giv’n
    By saints below and saints above,
    The church in earth and heav’n.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it's been a long time since I saw the whole song.. usually it's just the first two verses or so...  but, it's very pretty and well worth reading...
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Norman put a bird feeder out at the kitchen window.. and now we can watch the birds eating .. so far it's mostly sparrows, chickadees and one large female cardinal, one large male cardinal (bright red) and one smaller male cardinal (bright red) ... So, I guess maybe they do have an extra little something to sing about. They have been putting a lot of feed away! Glad they enjoy it!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ABIGAIL AND I WORKED SETTING HER NEW HALF MOON SHAPED BETTA TANK UP TODAY.. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE LIGHT OR EXTRA BUBBLE CURTAIN IN THE BOTTOM.. I AM AFRAID IT MAY BE TO MUCH FOR A BETTA??? WHO KNOWS? ANYWAY, WE GOT IT SET UP AND NOW WAITING FOR THE WATER TO SIT AND GET TO ROOM TEMP BEFORE WE PUT HER BETTA "CHARLIE" INTO THE TANK.. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT WON'T BE AS LONG TILL SPRING AS IT HAS BEEN... 
ONE DAY AT A TIME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow; Praise Him, all creatures here below; Praise Him above, ye heav'nly host; Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS THAT GOD WILL BLESS EACH OF YOU SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND WITH HIS LOVE, FORGIVENESS, GUIDANCE, MERCIES, GRACE, INNER PEACE, AND A SPECIAL BLESSING THAT ONLY HE KNOWS THAT YOU NEED. PRAYING THAT HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL OF THOSE THAT ARE SICK, HURTING, OR GRIEVING, IN HIS OWN SPECIAL WAY (THAT ONLY HE CAN DO) PRAYING FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS TO BE OUT AND ABOUT IN THE CONTINUED COLD.. (WITH YET DAYS OF IT IN THE FORECAST) AND ABOVE ALL THINGS, GIVING HIM MY LOVE, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN. 






No comments: