Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Monday, February 23, 2015

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES.. SNOW BLANKETS.. AND ... I KNEW IT WAS YOU GOD...



check out the beautiful "snow blankets" ... 


Douthat State Parks, dam and water falls .. look how the snow blankets the lake.

(picture taken by my sister Jenna today) THANKS JENNA FOR SHARING.. ITS AWESOME! GREAT PICTURES!


one of the docks at Douthat State Park.. again, the lake has an awesome blanket of snow.. HOW BEAUTIFUL..

(taken today by Jenna.. great picture Sis, love ya, thanks for Sharing!)





HUMPBACK BRIDGE IN COVINGTON.. HOW AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL!



The Babies' Blankets
"Such a cold day," sighed Mother Nature, "and no blankets to keep my babies warm! Little Jack Frost came over the hill last night, and what mischief the boy is planning to do now, it is hard to tell. He is such a happy little fellow, but is always up to some prank. If Father Winter does not send me some blankets soon, I fear Jack will pinch my babies' toes, and pull their ears, and make them shiver till they am ready to freeze. I have put them to bed and told them to keep quiet, and perhaps Jack will not see them."
"Ha! ha! ha!" laughed a tinkling voice right at the dear old lady's elbow. "Some of your children did not mind you. Early this morning I found one of them whispering to a sunbeam, and under the hedge found a tiny blue aster. I shook her till she was so cold she was glad to go back to bed again. Ha! ha! ha!" and Jack gave Mother Nature such a hug that she shivered, and murmured: "Poor babies! I must write a letter to Father Winter."
This is what the letter said:
Earthdom, February 23, 2015.
Dear Father Winter:
Have you any warm blankets for my babies? The season is coming  just before spring when they try to begin waking up, and starting to play and grow, and Jack is up to his tricks again. Please send me some blankets really soon.
From your old friend,
Mother Nature.
This letter she directed to:
King Winter
The Polar Regions
Cloud-dom
Then she called her messenger, The Later Winter Wind, and sent him northward with her message. King Winter was seated on his throne at the back of the North Wind, planning his coming work in Earthdom, when The Later Winter Wind arrived with the letter.
"Deary me! deary me!" said the king, "has Jack Frost gone to bother Mother Nature? I meant he should wait for me this year. But something must be done. Ho! Snowflake, come here, and bring your sisters and brothers with you."
In a few moments a troop of dainty beings  came dancing along. "What do you wish, Father Winter?" they asked.
"Mother Nature has need of you, my helpers," replied the king. "You must, stop the next passing cloud, and go down to Earthdom, and cover up the babies. Jack is there, and they are freezing."
Just then a golden-edged cloud floated by, and the snowflakes huddled together on it and were soon travelling earthward. The sun was setting as they passed the western gate of the city, and the cloud was tinged with red and gold. By and by it began to grow dark, and the little cloud grew larger and larger, and before long the night came. In the morning the little children of 
Earthdom were surprised to see a 
white covering over the land.
"See the snow, the beautiful. snow" they cried; and the sleds were brought out, and such a merry time as they had playing in the white drifts! But I wonder if any of them knew what the snow really came for, and how glad dear Mother Nature was because her babies were sleeping safe and warm under the downy snowflake blankets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
















HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE ON FB WITH THE TWO LITTLE BOYS LOOKING UP.. AND ONE SAYING TO THE LORD ABOVE... 
"I KNEW IT WAS YOU GOD!" 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, that is how I felt today when I filled the feeder up (not made like this one)... And when I tried to hang it.. I was just to short.. so I stretched upward, and tried to hang it.. Knowing I hadn't and couldn't I was bringing it back down slowly (so I wouldn't spill the food) TO MY SURPRISE... IT WAS HANGING! NO WAY COULD I REACH THAT HOOK NORMAN PUT RIGHT OUTSIDE OF MY KITCHEN WINDOW... SO, I WILL BORROW THE LINE FROM THE LITTLE BOY
"I KNOW IT WAS YOU GOD" And I will add... "THANK YOU LORD!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now that's a snow baby!
Praying for you and yours tonight that God will bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with His awesome presence, love, grace, mercies, forgiveness, guidance and a special blessing from Him that only He knows that you need. Praying for the sick, the hurting, the grieving, that God will wrap His loving arms around each of you and touch you in ways only He knows you need. Praying for the family who lost their home.. Praying for Yvonne, Gavin, Evan, Jenna, and everyone that has sent prayer request or posted them. He knows what the needs are, and we praise His name. Praying for our country, and it's leaders (no matter how we feel about the leaders, HE has allowed them to be put into office, so we need to pray for them that He will touch their hearts and turn them towards Him and into doing His will.) Praying for our soldiers, that they will remain safe, have inner peace, comfort and be blessed by God.. Praying also for their families that they too will have inner peace. THANKING EVERYONE THAT PRAYED FOR ME TODAY, NERVES WERE BEYOND CALM, THINGS WENT ABSOLUTELY FINE (THANKS CRYSTAL, DAWN, JOE, AND A FEW OTHERS FOR THE CONVERSATIONS AND KINDNESS WE SHARED).. and once again.. looking upwards.. "I KNOW IT WAS YOU GOD" AND FOR ALL THINGS I GIVE MY LOVE, THANKS, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR JEFF... SOMEONE HIT HIS JEEP AND BROKE THE PLASTIC AROUND THE MIRROR ON THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR... HE WAS MAINLY AT OUR HOUSE TO HELP US GET HIS DAD'S TRUCK DOWN THIS STEEP DAG ON DRIVEWAY.... AND GET THIS.... WHO EVER HIT IT, WAS SO DISRESPECTFUL THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A MINUTE TO STOP AND APOLOGIZE... "NOW THAT'S A REAL PEACE OF WORK!" REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS... RIGHT??? "SHAMEFUL" 











No comments: