Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Thursday, February 26, 2015

I'm Fine.... and hopefully some cute laughs for each of you.. and a couple of special .....


SO READY FOR THIS SNOW TO BE OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND... AND NOT RETURN UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE (AND ONLY A SKIFF THEN) LOL
REST IN PEACE SNOW PEOPLE! ! ! !



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
           MY SWEET MAMA USED TO ALWAYS SAY THAT TOO.. "I'M FINE!" 
               NOW... LOL.. OF ALL THINGS, JENNA USES THAT SAME LINE!

There's nothing the matter with me, 
I'm just as healthy as can be, 
I have arthritis in both knees, 
And when I talk, I talk with a wheeze. 
My pulse is weak, my blood is thin, 
But I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in.
All my teeth have had to come out, 
And my diet I hate to think about. 
I'm overweight and I can't get thin, 
But I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in.
And arch supports I need for my feet. 
Or I wouldn't be able to go out in the street. 
Sleep is denied me night after night, 
But every morning I find I'm all right. 
My memory's failing, my head's in a spin. 


But I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in.
Old age is golden I've heard it said, 
But sometimes I wonder, as I go to bed. 
With my ears in a drawer, my teeth in a cup, 
And my glasses on a shelf, until I get up. 
And when sleep dims my eyes, I say to myself, 
Is there anything else I should lay on the shelf?
The reason I know my Youth has been spent, 
Is my get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went! 
But really I don't mind, when I think with a grin, 
 Of all the places my get-up has been.
I get up each morning and dust off my wits, 
Pick up the paper and read the obits. 
If my name is missing, I'm therefore not dead, 
So I eat a good breakfast and jump back into bed.
The moral of this as the tale unfolds, 
Is that for you and me, who are growing old. 
It is better to say "I'm fine" with a grin, Than to let people know the shape we are in.
Submitted by Marianne, Columbia, Md.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



WOW, a lot of us can relate to "Poor Millie",  But thankfully I can say I have NEVER had a hot flash quite that bad... "thank You Lord!"

I can't help but to think I would have been much more shocked than Millie's friends seem to be... lol






Now that's one way of "MAKING FRIENDS" .... literally! lol

As for me, I hate it, but it's so true... I seem to remember faces.. from many, many years ago.. but the name I just cannot come up with! 


Oh, where or how I "thought they seem so familiar" 

Oh my... but like the poem says... Guess I am really doing well... "for the shape I am in" lol..... I am thankful for our health, togetherness and happiness! Thank You God! (someday, I will remember everything, and everyone!.. but not sure any of it will matter then, lol) God bless each of you! Love, prayers and BIG gentle HUGS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPECIAL PRAYERS TONIGHT FOR ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS, LEIGH-LEIGH ..... HOPE YOU ARE FEELING MUCH BETTER AND WILL SOON BE BACK TO WORK! 
LOVE, PRAYERS, AND BIG gentle HUGS!
AND PRAYING FOR A VERY SWEET AND PRECIOUS COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT WE TALKED TO IN THE GROCERY STORE TODAY... GOD, PLEASE BLESS BOTH, GRANT HEALTH BEYOND ALL OF THE DOCTORS HOPES.. TOUCH AND BE WITH BOTH OF THEM, AND THEIR FAMILY.. AND GIVING OUR THANKS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN   LOVE, PRAYER, BIG HUGS... P & B
PRAYING FOR FRANCES, AND ANNA... BOTH FEELING LONELY AT TIMES WITH A HOLE IN THEIR HEARTS SO NEW, EVEN NOW.. PRAYERS, AND BIG GENTLE HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU
ALSO, PRAYING FOR MRS JANE... LOVE YOUR POSTS, SO SWEET AND SPECIAL, ALWAYS FROM THE HEART.. AND PRAYING FOR CONTINUED HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND COMFORT.. AND GIVING THANKS FOR ALL GOD HAS GIVEN YOU, AND GIVEN US BY ALLOWING US TO GET TO KNOW YOU (EVEN IF ONLY BY fb) THANKS SWEET LADY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for you and yours that God will bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with His wonderful LOVE, GRACE, mercies, forgiveness, guidance, and a special blessing for each and everyone of you that only HE knows that you need. Praying for Leigh-Leigh, Jenna, Gavin, Yvonne, Evan and everyone that has sent prayer request, and for all the "unspoken prayer request" Asking that you'll all pray for our "unspoken prayer request also" Praying for everyone that is sick, hurting, or grieving that God will touch and bless each of them in only ways HE can do. Nothing is to big, or to small for HIM to take care of or care about.. and giving HIM my love and thanks. Praying for our country, and it's leaders (like them or not, they are our leaders and we need to pray that God will lead them to do what HE knows to be best for our country) Praying for all of our soldiers, that they remain safe, and soon be home to loving homes, due respect and an abundance of decent jobs.  AND TODAY AND ALWAYS GIVING THANKS TO GOD FOR ALL HE DOES, AND FOR HIS UNCHANGING LOVE AND GRACE. GIVING HIM MY LOVE, RESPECT, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN. 

No comments: