Honey, grow old with me...

Honey, grow old with me...
April 17th, was our 46th anniversary, thanks God

Friday, March 6, 2015

When you thought I wasn't looking...Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Ok, to all of you prayer warriors out there.. now this is not something we need immediately, but we will very soon hopefully: We are looking (and praying) for a decent 3 bedroom house, with plenty of dry storage (be it a basement, out buildings or garage) really good heat, and in or very near  Covington... Either rent, rent to own... and it must have a MUCH BETTER DRIVEWAY THAN WE HAVE HERE... So, if you all would pray with us about this, I feel sure something will come our way.. Matthew 18: 19 & 20
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enNkUHRZWZI&index=3&
              Fearfully and Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139
Day 7 of 7 of my scripture challenge from Robin Hall... Psalms 139: 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 
16your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 
18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you. 
(Jeremiah 29:11-12).- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, 
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then 
you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 WHEN YOU THOUGHT I 

WASN'T LOOKING 

A message every adult should read because 

children are watching you and doing as you 

do, not as you say. When you thought I 

wasn't looking I saw you hang my first 

painting on the refrigerator, and I 

immediately wanted to paint another one. 

When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you 

feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals. When 

you thought I wasn't looking I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I 

learned that the little things can be the special things in life. When you 

thought I wasn't looking I heard you say a prayer, and I knew that there is a 

God I could always talk to, and I learned to trust in Him.. When you thought I 


wasn't looking I saw you make a meal and 

take it to a friend who was sick, and 

I learned that we all have to help take care of 

each other. When you thought I wasn't 

looking I saw you take care of our house and 

everyone in it, and I learned we have to take 

care of what we are given. When you thought 

I wasn't looking I saw how you handled your responsibilities, even when you 

didn't feel good, and I learned that I would have to be responsible when I grow 

up. When you thought I wasn't looking I saw tears come from your eyes, and I 


learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's all 

right to cry. When you thought I wasn't looking I 

saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything 

that I could be. When you thought I wasn't looking 

learned most of life's lessons that I need to know 

to be a good and productive person when I grow up. 

When you thought I wasn't looking I looked at you 

and wanted to say,'Thanks for all the things I saw 

when you thought I wasn't looking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


' SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW WHO DO SO MUCH 

FOR OTHERS, BUT THINK THAT NO ONE EVER SEES. LITTLE EYES SEE A 

LOT . Each of us (parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, 

teacher, friend) influences the life of a child. How 

will you touch the life of someone today? Just by 

sending this to someone else, you will probably 

make them at least think about 

their influence on others. 

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak 

kindly. Leave the rest to God. 

One of my all-time favorites. It's never too late. 

Stop. Look.....and LISTEN. ~ Gusto
                         
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST PEEKING OUT TO SEE IF THE SNOW IS OVER YET??? GEE, I HOPE SO.. I JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE!!!! PLEASE LORD, SEND THE WARM WEATHER! THANK YOU!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praying for you and yours tonight and nightly that God will bless each of you spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and with His love, forgiveness, grace, mercies, guidance, and that He will wrap His loving arms around each of you and grant you a special blessing that only HE knows you need. Praying for the sick, the hurting, the grieving and the lonely.. that God will touch each of you in His own way, helping you to feel and know HIS unconditional love. Praying that He will touch the sick and grant them mercy.. and each of them comfort and inner peace. Praying for our country and it's leaders... (they are all human, just like the rest of us) Praying for our soldiers safety and protection.. and that they will soon return safely home to loving families and due respect and an abundance of jobs. GIVING THANKS TO GOD WITH LOVE, RESPECT, HONOR, PRAISE AND GLORY FOR ALL THINGS IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN. 

No comments: